Membership has it's priviledges. There are some private areas of our
site that only members have access to. The first step in becoming a member
is to register
for the forums. Then after you've met the critaria stated
in the rules, you can fill in the form below to become
If you have not read the
then do not fill out
- You must have at least 10 posts in the
public areas that illustrate your willingness to seek
help or to help others.
- The second qualification of membership is openness. In an effort to
restrict membership to Alabanza hosts you're going to have to be willing
to share information needed to contact you personally as well as information
that allows me to verify that you are in fact an Alabanza host (not
a reseller and not an employee of Alabanza). We will protect this information
from snoops (this server is not an Alabanza server and this info is
not stored on the server), we will not share it with others, we will
not be sending you solications (you probably won't hear much from me
at all. What could we say in email that we can't say here anyway?).
- As a courtesy, you should be willing to disclose your hosting company
in the private forums. If you feel you can't even do that then you're
probably not a good fit for the kind of people we're encouraging to
- You must be a management level employee or owner, hosting on Alabanza
server and a DSM.
- If you are an Alabanza (or affiliate BulkRegister, NoMonthly, etc)
employee and wish to communicate in the forums privately, you are welcome
to participate in a special Alabanza private forum as well as all public
- Lurking is discouraged. Even if you're the one asking all the question,
you will be considered a participant.
- If you do not continue to participate in the private forums, you membership
may be revolked.
- These rules may change over time and experience so we blatently slip-stream
in the old, "these rules may change at any time."
Application for Membership Access to Private Forums